Woodward, Pires & Lombardo’s Florida Local Government Law and Administrative Law relations attorneys represent persons and businesses in their dealings with local and state governmental agencies, including local land use and zoning matters.
Our Land Use and Zoning attorneys represent public and private interests in land use, zoning, permitting, litigation, and related legal matters. We represent developers, individual property owners, property owners associations (including condominium and homeowners associations), businesses, and other organizations. Representation may consist of obtaining or challenging governmental approvals for the use and development of land, in addition to regulatory compliance or defending against enforcement actions in Florida.
We regularly appear before local governmental bodies in Florida, as well as federal and state agencies regarding:
- Zoning and comprehensive plans and plan amendments
- Development orders, permitting and platting
- Platting and replatting
- Due diligence investigations
- Variances, special exceptions, and conditional uses
- Court and administrative challenges to development orders and permits
- Florida Code Enforcement – Notice of Violation
- Managing Environmental Risks
- Boat Dock Extensions
- Submerged Land Leases and Certificates
- Sovereign Lands and Riparian Rights
- Chickee Huts and the Florida Building Code
Talk to Our Florida Land Use & Zoning Lawyers
Learn more about how our Naples and Marco Island land use and zoning law attorneys can help you through the Florida legal process. Arrange a consultation by calling Woodward, Pires & Lombardo, P.A. at 239-649-6555 or send us an e-mail today.
Related Service: Local Government Law