Our family law attorneys will represent you in marital and family law cases, including complex and high-net-worth divorces, child custody and financial issues, and prenuptial, postnuptial and marital settlement agreements. We will represent you in all phases of a case, including settlement, litigation and appeal. Our experience in representing a diverse clientele, including parents, professionals and retirees, means we are deeply familiar with all aspects of a family law case and sensitive to each family’s individual circumstances.
Our family law attorneys will be your trusted allies in dealing with your private family law conflict, and we will use our legal knowledge and skill to guide you through this difficult time with success and dignity.
Significant Areas of Service
- Prenuptial, Postnuptial, and Cohabitation Agreements
- Complex Dissolution of Marriage
- Division of Marital Property, including complex, high-value assets
- Parenting Plans, Custody, Parental Time-sharing
- Child Support Issues
- Child Relocation and Interstate Custody
- Paternity Matters
- Enforcement and Modification of Marital Settlement Agreements
- Post-Judgment Enforcement and Modification
- Alimony Issues
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Family Law Appeals
- Protection of Marital Assets
- Name Change
- Uncontested Divorce
- Settlement and Negotiation Strategies
Talk to Our Collier County Family Lawyers
Learn more about how our Naples and Marco Island family law attorneys can help you through the Florida legal process. Arrange a consultation by calling Woodward, Pires & Lombardo, P.A. at 239-649-6555 or send us an e-mail today.