The Estate Planning attorneys at Woodward, Pires and Lombardo, P.A. will work with you to individualize and craft estate plans to encompass all your personal, family and business needs and goals of your estate. For decades, WPL has assisted clients with wills and trusts to protect and bequeath assets accurately, legally and according to your specific wishes so that you and your family are secure.
We will also keep in contact with you regularly to update your estate plan according to changes in IRS codes and family, business and other life changes. We will make sure your plans are updated according to your unique situation with wills, trusts, health directives and other estate planning documents.
Example of Estate Planning Instruments You May Need
- Last Will and Testament, one for you and one for your spouse
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Durable powers of attorney
- Charitable instruments
- Living wills
- Health care advance directives
- Specialized Trusts
When should you update your Wills and Trusts?
- Marriage, death, separation or divorce
- Births of a new child or grandchild
- Dramatic changes in your health
- When elderly parents become your financial responsibility
- A child becomes disabled and needs lifetime care
- Your employment or income significantly changes
- Major asset purchase, acquisitions, or dispositions
- Business changes, new partners, board transitions
- Real Estate purchases domestically or abroad
- When need beneficiaries or fiduciary responsibilities change
- Or, you simply have changed your mind and need to update your estate plan overall
The estate planning attorneys at Woodward, Pires & Lombardo, P.A. are here for you for whatever your case may be as to your estate plan and available for a consultation. Contact us today at (239) 394-5161.