We are always looking for motivated people to join our team. Whether a paralegal, a first year associate or a seasoned attorney looking for a change of pace, please contact us in confidence at: firstname.lastname@example.org or send application. Additionally, see our list of current openings below.
Estate Planning Attorney
Our Marco Island, Florida office has an opening for an experienced Estate Planning Law Associate Attorney with 4-6 years in trusts & estates law. Florida Bar license in good standing required. The Estate Planning Attorney will have experience working directly with clients on estate preservation and planning strategies, including:
- Preparing Wills, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Preparing ancillary Estate Planning documents, including Health Care Surrogates, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills
- Developing specialized and focused estate plans to meet each client’s unique needs
- Representing Personal Representatives and beneficiaries in Summary Administration and Formal Administration proceedings and other forms of Probate
- Overseeing Trust Administration
- Real Estate transactions experience a plus.
- Delegating and working with paralegals.
- Meeting with clients and serving their estate planning needs.
- Strategizing with clients on their trusts and estate needs.
Compensation and Benefits
The firm offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive employee insurance benefits package and 401(k) plan with a match after a waiting period.