We are always looking for motivated people to join our team. Whether a paralegal, a first year associate or a seasoned attorney looking for a change of pace, please contact us in confidence at: firstname.lastname@example.org or send application. Additionally, see our list of current openings below.
Family Law Legal Assistant
Woodward, Pires & Lombardo, P.A. Naples office is seeking an experienced Family Law Legal Assistant who has a high attention to detail. Competitive salary and an impressive benefits package are offered after a waiting period.
The Legal Assistant or Paralegal must have extensive calendaring experience, excellent typing skills and 2+ years of legal assistant or paralegal experience in Florida Family Law matters. FRP preferred.
Requirements – Family Law Legal Assistant
- Highly proficient typing and clerical skills; data entry expertise
- Docketing & Calendaring expertise
- Two or more years of Florida Family Law experience
- Knowledge of e-filing procedures
- Trial preparation experience
- High attention to detail and organizational abilities
- MS Office, Word and Outlook proficiency
- High School Diploma or its equivalent; College degree preferred; FRP or paralegal certificate preferred
Legal Assistant position open immediately. Please submit resume.
Benefits (waiting period applies):
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Gym Dues
- Discretionary bonus
- 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Microsoft Office: 3 Years
- Paralegals & Legal Assistants: 2+ years (Florida)
Contact: Shannon Byrne, Business Manager (email@example.com)
Estate Planning Attorney
Our Marco Island, Florida office has an opening for an experienced Estate Planning Law Associate Attorney with 4-6 years in trusts & estates law. Florida Bar license in good standing required. The Estate Planning Attorney will have experience working directly with clients on estate preservation and planning strategies, including:
- Preparing Wills, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Preparing ancillary Estate Planning documents, including Health Care Surrogates, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills
- Developing specialized and focused estate plans to meet each client’s unique needs
- Representing Personal Representatives and beneficiaries in Summary Administration and Formal Administration proceedings and other forms of Probate
- Overseeing Trust Administration
- Real Estate transactions experience a plus.
- Delegating and working with paralegals.
- Meeting with clients and serving their estate planning needs.
- Strategizing with clients on their trusts and estate needs.
Compensation and Benefits
The firm offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive employee insurance benefits package and 401(k) plan with a match after a waiting period.